Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Sangat Tidak Penting

Things I desperately want to do this weekend but I know it's not happening:
1. Beli dan baca "Maya" by Ayu Utami (I guess I am living in a cage that I seriously missed the launch of the book, and found out too late that it's been launched on December 18!!!!! So fucked up)

2. Selesain "Lean In" by Sheryl Sandberg
Kalo baca Maya aja ga bisa, apalagi baca yang ini. And I am too famous for not being able to sit around just to read a book (or two) for the entire weekend (not only because I get bored easily, but also because I am just always occupied with something else)

3. Baca blognya "PM" dan belajar deeper tentang communication industry.
I am just drown into this new blog of PM, the daughter of GM, and her world of communication. Just so attractive, feeling that I learn so much more than the 4 years I spent studying in college.


Things that got me unable to do the three freakin important things:
1. Promised Faela and Emil to meet this weekend, perhaps over coffee or something. I know it's gonna take forever for us to catch up!!!! (Not that I hate it, I am just......)

2. Diving class. If this thing is not canceled again for the third times. 

3. Grab the race pack for marathon and meet Manda & Naldi afterwards. It's gonna be another so called "reunion" with the two. Chit chat for the long period of time. Lovely......

4. Run and run and run after gaining soooo much weight over December and January...

I know the four are also important activities and yes I love doing it... It's just...... I miss being lazy on weekend.... I miss being with myself and myself only......

Oh, how I love to be Ms. Loner now... I DON'T CARE.. DUH..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

what's PM's blog dis? I wanna read it as well :D thanks..

gadis said...

Hi tiff, itu paramitha mohamad...