Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Pendulums



Just bought a pendulum set for a bracelet. I used to have this early last year, but accidentally it was broken, so I made a new one for 2014! And here's the "excuses" behind each pendulum:

1. Bicycle
Although the picture wasn't so clear, but the pendulum on the left-end is actually a bicycle. This might be the most weird reason, but the bicycle reminds me of the need to exercise :D

2. Kettle
That explains that I am tea drinker, not really a big fan of coffee. Not because I hate it, but it will keep me awake for the next 14 hours..

3. Plane
Traveling is something that I always keen on doing, in fact one of my favorite things to do.

4. Stroller
A baby stroller represents my love for children, but in specific, my dream to have my own baby (as soon as I get married :p)

5. Seahorse
Oh, how I enjoy the scenery underwater!

6. Ruler
Precision is something that I am obsessed with! Yes, an OCD over perfection! And yes, I am into details!!

7. Heart
That showcases my strength and at the same time, my weakness: being so sensitive, passion & emotionally driven. 

8. Camera
Who doesn't like taking pictures? I do! I always enjoy photography as an art. Doesn't mean I am good at it, at least I am an appreciator. 

9. Castle
Fairytale, especially from Disney is one thing I am 100% fond of. Yeah, I wish I end up like Cinderella :p

10. Mixer
Dessert, especially cakes and pastries, are the best things on earth!!!! I can't express my love for them even more…

11. Eiffel Tower
Even my unconscious alerted me much about my love for Paris. I never knew I am so obsessed by it that I can dream about it more than twice a week! I am just drown into its romanticism, atmosphere, architecture, especially the dream it offers to people. 

12. Watch
Being so time efficient, and at the same time impatient. Yes, that's what the message I was trying to convey from the watch. 

This little bracelet is something that I am going to use on day to day basis from now on.. Hopefully, will add more when I find more pendulums...

No comments: