Wednesday, January 22, 2014

HTP

Being hard to please. Oh, that's nothing new. I have heard it so many times. Am I? Being hard to please? I am finding a hard time to understand myself, and to understand people, really. I have always thought, it is simple. Clarity. Crystal clear reality. The so-vague-love. Hate to say it, but what is love, then? Was it so hard to describe? Oh, yes, I am being hard again.

How should I address this? Totally no clue. I am even confused with my own terms, they are all in disguise. I always hate how much everything is so unclear, including myself and what I want in life. And also everything about it. Why can't I just enjoy whatever in front? Why should I feel so discouraged just because things are enjoying themselves before revealing who they really are?

Gosh, am a scary creature. 

No comments: