Thursday, January 2, 2014

Another Inspiring Lady


It’s just amazing how easy it takes to be happy. As simple as meeting a close friend, spilling out all the busy minds, hearing new perspectives of life and being positive to embrace what's coming. I feel so blessed to spend two days in my new year by sharing ideas and thoughts with people who actually care about you. It's totally precious and heartwarming to me.

This girl I just met, she's a mind blowing lady. One hell of a woman. A very tough, indeed very delicate inside. She always left me with a plenty of deep, thoughtful ideas to contemplate on. A bunch of quotes, but she meant every word. A very happy person, but a tough experience and life indeed. So proud of her in a lot of ways. The most important thing is, she doesn't judge. She accepts you for who you are. She sees a lot of positivity in people --one thing that not many people have. 

Am so inspired right now I even couldn't sleep because I am excited to write down what happened today. She just turned my mood upside down. What a girl……….

No comments: