Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Resolution

The first day of the year could always gone bad, especially if you struck into something that can hurt you directly, like a simple fact about someone you are trying to forget. But this year, I promised myself to start it with positivism. I was about to create a long list of this year's resolution while trying to recall what's been done throughout 2013, when one of my best friends told me she just made one resolution for 2014. 

It then tickled me to think deeper. Yes, perhaps it's good enough to set one big goal to achieve, instead of overwhelming myself with abundant list of resolution. Yet, we always have the rights to modify our very own. So, here's my wishes for 2014:

1. Find my aspiration
2. Get myself together, move on from the past. 
3. Be happy
4. Get closer to God

:3 :3

Let's welcome a brighter year :)

No comments: