Friday, May 6, 2011

Would you please?

I have been pondering about my passion in life for such a long time now. Nonetheless, I haven't found the answer yet. It has been like a long long journey to find one. And the journey itself has been a bumpy road somehow. Enjoy it or not, I don't have a choice.

My mom always looks on me as someone who craves for many many things, in a bad way. She, I can say, hates it, or to be more decent, doesn't like it. And I have been complaining to her as I just want to be supported for anything I do.

Well, it's been tough. I really want this to be over, but what can I do?

I have no idea of what I am writing in the moment. I just feel torn apart. I can't hear what my heart is saying. I am in a big intersection where I am in a rush to go, but I am totally blind.

Time, can you stop moving for a moment?

I need to pace you down for a while. Just for a while. Let me think. And give me chance.

No comments: