Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Unconditional Love

Di saat gw harusnya belajar karena besok Exam terakhir, gw malah sibuk berinternet ria dengan menggunakan fasilitas kampus. Tapi ga masalah lah, as long as gw dapet sesuatu dari itu semua.

I've been stalking here and there, including stalking comments posted by my friends in my blog. Well, albeit it's been quite some time ago, and I did not notice at all haha.

As usual, every time I read those writings from my friends, let's say, Alda, Atika, Monica, etc, all of them just buzz me with gratefulness. I feel so happy and thankful to have friends like them, who actually paid attention to what were happening to me.

Not to mention all of my other friends, Manda, Jovita, Ignes, Beki, Saras, Fany, Lita, Hasti, Ketie, and all I couldn't mention one by one who are just as wonderful as the others. Each of them have brought their own spark to my life which created wonderful fireworks inside my heart.

Although I have never had the chance to actually say thank you. I couldn't thank you all enough for these amazing years we have spent together. Live without you guys would be totally desert.

Please keep in touch.
Love ya unconditionally.




No comments: