Tuesday, May 17, 2011

memory

I bet you have felt this kind of feeling before, at least once, the one like you don't want a memory to fade, in fact you want them to last forever. That is how I've been feeling. I can't stop thinking about what will happen next, or specifically in Jakarta, after I go back. I feel so comfortable here that I feel like staying forever, seriously forever. I might hate studying here, but I can't stand the environment. Its just super nice. Especially, I spent the last days here travelling by bus, looking around while listening to my favorite music. The feeling is just irresistible. Totally wonderful.

I know this is a typical feeling when you're about to move on from your comfort zone. A feeling that sometimes stop you from doing what you're supposed to do. Thank God I don't have a choice but to go back home, facing the other reality of life.

Quarreling with my family members, especially my sister, rolling on the busy days, jamming in traffic with no more English, no more short nor slippers, and no more headset in the MRT. I don't mean to be snobbish here, for real.

I am now welcoming myself, to the inconvenient truth.

No comments: