Wednesday, May 25, 2011

a truly happy day


The two mates from Liverpool, England were the ones who really made my day today. I knew it would have been okay - since the Island hoping around Phi Phi just mesmerized me, but it wouldn't be as fantastic as it is now - because of them. I might have hard times to collect words to describe how they really were. They were just FANTASTIC, full of humor, nice, warm, they had everything you might have been looking for, especially with the British accent (which is my favorite :p).

Travelling together from England to Singapore to Australia, they eventually stranded for Thailand. But that wasn't the thing captured me, it was all of the jokes they were spilling out from their mouths. Both of them complimented each other.

And that wasn't the best thing either. It was the words coming out from the mouth of the eccentric guy (well he got his nails painted by Britain Flag with piercing in his nipple too). He turned my perspective upside down. He really did.

He brought that sense of confidence of myself. I've never 100% believed on anybody's comment about the good things I have inside, but on stranger. And he was just a perfect stranger from different continent, yet sophisticated (hopefully) mind.

The essence of everything he said was the pureness I sensed. He wasn't trying to flirt, or just to befriend with me cause he didn't really need it anyway. But he said those words, words that wasn't flowery but super meaningful to me, purely.

His words were just like revelation to me to go on with what I have and be confident with it.


No comments: