Saturday, May 14, 2011

airport

For me, airport is not just an airport.

It's a magical place, where you can feel the magic in the air.

Tears collided with joy, creating a burst in my heart.


It's always the same place for me.

Place where you say either goodbye or hello.

Place where you always feel either happy or sad.

Place where you actually meet the reality of life.


Reality that tells you, that nothing is immortal.

Neither sadness nor happiness is.

There will be time when you meet your loved ones.

There will be time too, to say farewell.


Joys in the face and tears in the heart.

Joy, when a guy who has long been from home and finally meet his loving family.

Tears, when a daughter who will go far away for better living, leaving her family and her beloved soul behind.


There is nothing more wonderful than for a family to ever unite again.

There is nothing more dreadful than for a couple to surrender for situation.


It touches my heart so deeply, to see those families, couples, and friends, that I feel like crying on the spot.


Deep down I know, I'll be one of them too.

No comments: