Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Weirdo

Another fact I just found about myself: I am always in a rush. I take conclusions simplistically. The most recent and relevant example would be how I suddenly decided to plan out my future when I was just working for about one week at my new office. I took assumption on the work challenge, dynamics, and environment, then I took guesses on how they're going to be for the year ahead, and now, I am busy planning out what am I supposed to do with all of the remaining times I do not spend at work.

Well, this is what happened when you are too critical on yourself. Ambitious? Not really. It's just you are too conscious and worrisome of what should be happening and what shouldn't. Am not trying to defend myself, though. I am just trying to see it clearly, looking for the root cause of every thing. 

Ah, why do I argue with myself. Weird.

No comments: