Thursday, July 11, 2013

Open Wounds

I just got through one hell of stressful night. I would admit that I had experienced much worse nights, but I felt powerless last night. Tried to pray, ended up crying.

Does anybody know how it feels when you really love someone but you both just  can't be together?

That weariness dominated my overall feelings, although there were some other problems I thought of. 

I feel lonely, although I know I shouldn't feel that way. I have a lot of friends surrounding me with warmth, and most of all, I got my best friend, the One up above.

Still, nonetheless, I can't get those visualization off my mind. There were just burdening me and lowering down my stress tolerance even worse. 

How could you love someone but think to runaway at the same thing? How could two people fall deeply for one another yet not in tuned?

Why?

No comments: