Monday, July 22, 2013

Outta Here

Since I just lost my diary book, I couldn't find other places to share my insecurities, fear, or just random or general stuffs. I feel sorry for myself, but mostly for my blogs, for I will be busy posting transitions of my life, as a side effect of losing someone that used to be huge part of your life agenda. 

What woke me up tonight is no big deal, just another tendencies of me owning too much works (worst they are instilled even in the deepest part of my unconscious). What kept me awake is unknown, though. Every thing I do basically worries me much. Despite the fact that I know I shouldn't feel so, I couldn't help but think of them, which caused me trouble sleeping.

Oh, why do I keep on sharing trashes? I got to get some other lives!!! Please. Please. Bring me outta here!!!



No comments: