Monday, August 1, 2011

can't stop doing it :p

I did not now at first that I could think that much. But that was of no importance. What concerns me the most is the fact that there are lots to think about. Instead of mourning for what you don't have, what you can't do, what you can't reach, you are given the capacity to think what you can do at the moment for your surroundings. WE are given the opportunity to pay back to the society. Not to pay huge things at one time, but to contemplate deeply of small things so that we can start gathering friends and colleagues to tell them what we think. And to kindly ask them for their help to change the world we're living in.


I put my thoughts for education, poverty, for this country, for my goals and purpose of life. I thought about many many things. In fact, I love the time I gave away for thinking every detail of it. It became my hobby before I even realized.

I really wish I could do something concrete. I really do.


No comments: