Monday, August 22, 2011

Love for Jovita :)

This morning might be a bit wrecked as I am so sleepy and lazy, got no mood to anything besides cuddling with my bed (haha sounds so pathetic, but that is extremely true). Nonetheless, I feel so thankful to have such wonderful friends surround me who are there for each other in times of trouble.

Deep condolences for Jovi and her love bird. Good thing is, we actually met up only to listen to her story and cheer her up. It was around 30 mins or so, but the love was there for her. In the midst of our busy days (Dika, Fany, and I with our internship; Jovi, Ignes with the compass whatsoever; and Ulo -psst- with his remarkable life and drama haha) we allocated time to meet up, finally.

So, there were we, in Fany's house, chit chat to catch up what we've been missing for the whole time. And I am so proud with us all, despite our struggles and problems (with money, parents, or boyfriend) we're still there to show our compassion for the gank haha.

I know it's no joke, what we have.

Love ya all,
Gadis :*

Hugs for everyone! Cheers!


No comments: