Sunday, March 23, 2014

Starting a family?

Is it weird to feel great washing dishes after you cook? Okay, I laughed at myself just now. Nothing special happened, really, but this Sunday is just too perfect to be true. Maybe it's the companion, or the lazy day, or the activity, I just know everything feels great! Call me weird, but I washed the dishes feeling awesome! I love this! 

And to that, Faela said, "You are just ready to settle down, start a family." Hahaha, yeah, maybe she's right. This is how I would enjoy Sunday: waking up late to cook for your loved ones, cleaning up your place, staying lazy and laid back, listening to Jack Johnson's Banana Pancakes and staying home all day before going to church. Huaaa, if only Sunday could always feel this great!

I really want to have my own Studio! And perhaps someone to share it with :D Haha

No comments: