Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Random Thoughts in the Middle of Working

A guy friend once told me, that he would only consider a person to be his partner when he could vision living for the rest 50 years of his life with her. I would call it, 'no date for fun', put simply. But is it true? Can we be like that?

As I said, I don't want to date for fun either, I do think of long term relationship, but can we picture our future so instantly? The fact that we date someone is definitely because we want to get to know the person, right? 

Does 'love at first sight' even exist? I doubt it, really. I mean, definitely, there people who I met for the first time, and I would just blabber a lot of things to him/her because I felt comfortable. From that, the feelings could only grow --which I know. But then, did I fall for the person instantly? Maybe. 

I actually don't know what kind of conclusion I am trying to figure out of this topic. I am just seriously wondering if someone asks for you to be in a relationship because he/she is serious about long term with you. 

Ha ha ha ha. Random thoughts, please forgive me.

No comments: