Sunday, December 15, 2013

Why Bother Anymore?

Life’s too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So, love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don’t.

This morning I woke up seeing that quote above. Later, when I got to the office, my friend informed me about the Indonesian copywriter who actually died after working straight for 3 days, and watched one video about some French people living with cancer who wished to be carefree for just one day. It just gave me a strength to hold on, put myself together, and being carefree --despite the fact that there's been someone consistently trying to crash my dream of a fine new day. 

It's true, why would I need to always feel discouraged by someone who can't even appreciate other people's life? I just want to focus on my beloved ones, and those who really love me. Why bother on those, trying to ruin your life?

No comments: