Monday, December 2, 2013

Remarks 2.0

With what happened to me just recently, I strongly believe that life is a balance. Hard times come and go, and so good times. However frequent it happened, you just need to survive.
I just finished the second forum of the 2013 Young Leaders for Indonesia Satellite. A lot had happened, some really tough challenges really tested my nerves and ability to handle situation, which I succeeded to pass; drama along the way; and the feelings of glory when you see how excited the participants were and how satisfied those who got involved –all of them created a totally mixed fillings. The conversation with one great and wise senior also opened my eyes to see plenty of things with totally new perspectives.

I gained confidence, and fresh perspective –that is clearly precious.

Now, even I found difficulties in something else, I am truly amazed with the spark people shows. That gave me even bigger reason to stay where I am, doing whatever I do, with new spirits.


Thank You, Lord for letting me grow in this journey. I would have not succeeded if it’s not because of You.

No comments: