Monday, December 2, 2013

Another Sleepless Night - The Dawn of November 30

I am back to the time when I feel extremely tired after going through a very long day, but at the same time, totally restless. It’s like you can’t even shut down your eyes just because you have a lot to think about. And it is a great time to write, for I hope it will help me to get sleepy, but also to take out all of the problems in heart –something that I can’t do tonight by talking loudly to YOU-know-who like I always did, because I am sharing the room with someone else.
So, I still am struggling with the negative mindset. Sometimes, I do feel like somebody is talking behind my back, and dislikes me. It’s just…. I am not 100% calmed and in fact, always feel anxious about everything.
The other thing is the thing I always get busy thinking about –both career and life partner. Well, maybe life partner is one hell of a term, but… I always thought I was about to spend the journey with this one guy, but now that I suddenly feel different about everything, I am unsure if my heart really changed. It feels like a mixture of everything, or maybe I am just too busy doing works and stuffs. I just…..don’t know yet.
And you want to talk to somebody about your career too. You want to talk to someone who will understand. You want to talk to someone who has power. You want to talk to someone with experience. And the list goes on and on.
And with the forum…. A lot of things going on…. And on…… And it’s just so many things occupying my head at the moment, I hardly get them all out.

Maybe… I just need some time to relax, after the whole days I feel discouraged going to the office, or just lazy, again I am not 100% sure.


Let’s get this done with first, then. Come on, Gadis. Give yourself something to be proud of, please?? Show the spirit. You can do it!!!

1 comment:

Hadimba Sibarani said...

Gadis, what's wrong with you?
Be strong baby! I got something to tell ya