Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Broken.

Broken. That's it. That's the only way to describe myself at this point of my life. My whole body is just painful, but also my heart. Surely, that has impacted my mood thus far. There's no joy in working, there's no spirit in any activity. All I ever want to do now is to sleep, cry and weep. I don't know how I could let all these happened to me. I was trying my best to be strong, come to the office with a fake smile and just enjoy. None of those apparently succeeded. I hardly finish anything I am supposed to work on. I am just this brainless lady who came to the office for nothing. 
All, only to prove to myself that I can do it. I can survive. I am not a weak person. I am not going to wither. Not even once. However, apparently, I am struggling here. What a terrible, terrible feeling. 

No comments: