Thursday, September 19, 2013

Just Don't Know

It is very weird; the fact that you feel very tired, but you can't fall to sleep. The harder you work, the more tired you feel, the harder you get to sleep each night. I can't figure it out why. Working has been tough, relationship as always is in a bitter stage, am always wondering if this will ever go right. There were times in the past when I felt really joyful, when I smiled during the day because I truly felt blessed, but now it's barely impossible to have that. 

My brain, as usual has been working tirelessly, worrying about every bit of life. 

We know even since the very first start, that we are way too different. Yet, I once agreed to compromised to the tiniest piece of his life. Maybe I was born to be dominant too. Maybe I am meant to be this strong-headed. I really have no clue. All I know it's just that there is a possibility that things just can't work well between us. It is way too possible that we don't belong to each other despite the struggle we have been through. 

Because there will always be times when I feel empty, there will be times when I just want to escape, or end this up, I don't know. I just don't know. 

No comments: