Friday, September 13, 2013

Lazy Time

One privilege Saturday for me is the one which allows you to wake up late, enjoy a fresh orange juice with blueberry muffin, chat with your neighbours, yet still manage to reflect and listen to some Jack Johnson's.

So I finally have time time to do that despite the pile up work I and a bunch of to do lists or appointments. It is relaxing, but I still don't find it so satisfying. Noy because I have to be alone in most of the occassion during that time (because I hate being alone), but because I still feel not productive - Haven't produced any writings eventhough a lot of things is going back and forth in my mind. 

You just feel sleepy and full and happy and lazy. A condition that always paralyzes human, that is. And we can always find out how that mechanism is used everywhere and create ignorance.

Oh, am I getting drunk or what?

No comments: