Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Tell Me!

How do you define selfish when it comes to relationship? When someone takes too much control? When someone decides too often? Or what, actually?

Honestly, I am clueless over that idea. He claimed I was the guilty one when I didn't feel like going to one promised place because I simply didn't feel like going there. In the opposite, I felt he was selfish because he picked the promised place just because it was near to the next place he needed to visit. If you are about to eat out, why would you select food you don't like? You want to feel good afterwards. So why a strange place?

Again, it's about eating habit. But who is selfish? Me?

I really don't understand people who are privileged, with a driver and a comfortable car would not be willing to pick someone up just because it's a jam? Why would someone do that? I don't get it. 

So, I have been in this position so many times now. I just feel disappointed with everything. It doesn't really do with the selfish part, or the privilege part, it's just disappointing. 

No comments: