Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Pray

There are many times I wonder if what we had was true love. I do, love him. And I somehow feel that he does too unspeakably, in his own way of loving. Although there are times I doubt his way - and I believe there are many times he does too - I still believe on what we have. 

I don't want to be pessimistic, or too sensitive, like I used to be. At this moment, I want to have faith. Despite the fact that he changes. He does not spend that much time skype-ing with me, he does not bbm me like he usually did, there are some parts missing between us. I am not sure what it is, I just hope it's not the love. Not the chemistry, not the bond. 

Of course every body wants to be loved they way they want. Probably, I can't. I just need to have faith that he does, through his own way. Just the way I surrender myself to God. Eventually, I will be happy. Because happiness is made, not found. 

No comments: