Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Destructive?


Fight after fight, after fight. Been passing through ample fights. Incredibly, we survived, although I am cornered with questions inside. I mean, you would possibly be thinking how did we go through all those fights and still feel in love with each other? How did we still feel strong and hopeful about this relationship after all?

Same questions remain here. Was it love to begin with? Or was it hatred and revenge? Was it love that lingers all along? Passion? Tuning process? Or what? Why do we keep on falling to the same temptation over and over again?

We both are tired, undoubtedly. Yet we know that we are better together. The process is exhausting, but hopefully worth the struggle. 

One thing I truly believe is the fact that love comes with responsibility. It comes with respect, with strength to hold on even in the darkest hours. Relationship requires hard work, not merely “love”. That is exactly why I am staying. Cause I deem my feeling to be right. 

No comments: