Saturday, August 4, 2012

Anger or Misery?

I think people are just full of bullshits (perhaps I am included). Oh, no. Not bullshits. Just ego. Because, call me naive, but I always believe in true love. That love can conquer all. Any kind of problems, as long as we have love, then love shall prevail. As naive as I can be, I still stick to it till today. Probably till tomorrow, or till forever. Or not anymore. I don't know.

What I know know is that when people are filled with these egos, then they forget how to love. They betray the love itself, for what they believe will give them pride whatsoever.

Wait. No, it's probably not the egos that turn people to deny love. They do not have love. They do not understand love. They know nothing about love. They do not care about love. They are hypocrites. They claim to love, but they actually do not. 

Because I strongly believe that true love does exist. Love that cares to give, to sacrifice, to nurture. Not the one that imposes, break, or damage one's heart. Not the love that revolves around physical contact. People with ego who do not want to die for love, then should just go away.

No comments: