Friday, December 23, 2011

It's The Other Guy :D (With The Same Degree of Unreachability)


Every time I met him, I sensed an impulsion from within pushing me to express what I felt as freely as I could be. I wanted to be transparent in one hand, but I guess that was only an excuse for not being able to control my impression. So, I acted like I was whom I was. I acted fool, silly, which resembled the stupidity as well as immaturity in me. It wasn’t cool at all. I know it. I looked like an idiot, in fact.

But I just felt comfortable chatting all those stuffs with him; he was like a real friend, my long lost friend. And although I know he wouldn’t want to be with me, well at least I tried to be myself, not somebody I would promise to be.

Yeah, he wouldn’t ask me again in the future, I believe. But I didn’t regret it. It was one time-chance and it was awesome J

No comments: