Thursday, December 22, 2011

It's About to Change Soon! (The Year)

There are too many times I think about him. In fact, each and every day. Yet, I try to repress the feeling and move on with whatever ahead of me. I don’t think he’s worth waiting for. He has moved one with his life, and it was never disrupted by me in any way where I am still thinking about the same thing over and over again: him. Funny how love arises, isn’t it?

I am always wondering if its all my fault, letting the offer for commitment go away in seconds, but I am however sure that he’s not serious with all the sayings decorated with flowery words. If he were, he would not wither, at least not like this: disappeared slowly but sure. Well, Whatever happened in the fast, I should just be brave to face the consequences. He has started his own life, excluding me from the pot. Me? I just do the same, although the feelings remain the same.

The year-end is approaching, so probably I should start reflecting what I missed this year, and what I should have done differently. Gotta gather all strengths and determination to start the following year with courage and passion. It is going to be like hell for certain, but indisputably will be wonderful as well. Just depends on how we make it (thanks Nelda for reminding me about the term :p).

By this, I welcome New Year with positivity. Kudos!

No comments: