Thursday, September 29, 2011

****

For quite sometime I have been gone from here. And for the same sometime I have been facing difficulties re-adapting myself to the so-called-new yet old-ambience of my life in general. Studying while taking care of my application in the fuckin' bureaucracy as well as teaching and getting involved in competition really sucked my energy to the fullest extent. Thank God I still have time to sleep well, although some of the times I didn't.

Am sinking. In one way, I know I can do it while in the other hand I feel tired with all these dramas. Communicating the whole difficulties to my mom did not help either. In fact, she just snapped at me like I was not human. Why would they not understand my situation, for real?

Who would, actually?

FUCK THIS POST. I seriously do not want to post anything shitty about my life, yet I could not bear this anymore. I just couldn't. I just want to be happy like everybody else, but why can't I?

Too many things to do, so little time.
FUCK IT.

No comments: