Sunday, September 11, 2011

Unconditional Positive Regard


Not so long ago, I would have been so insecure to upload the picture since it clearly shows how I have been at the moment : FAT FAT FATness. And I am so ashamed of myself for being so. But now, I gain my confidence to let people see who I really am, without really care about their perception for beauty any longer :D I think I should just be myself, accept my own self, and love who I truly am.

It was just a coincidence to watch Oprah Winfrey Show who did talk about how we should project ourselves as beautiful no matter how we look, to be scolded by "him" who was posted gone a while ago :p, to be given appraisal by Je, and to be reminded by the priest at church. Yes, I have gained the strength I needed. I just hope this positive spirit stays inside of me much longer than ever imagined :) :)

Special thanks for Jerry who made my day yesterday. This spirit wouldn't be there without your help either, for sure.

Love love,
Gadis

No comments: