Sunday, September 4, 2011

Let's gain a new strength for the day!

If ever this blog can scream, sure it will scream its tiresome for accommodating my pique and hatred the whole time. I too have been tired to even scream, finding too much flaws in my life and soul. Even I can't believe how devastating this stage can be : feeling lonely, longing for somebody, and again, finding too much flaws in a day, getting stuck in extremely stressful circumstances. What a life!

Enough of me. Enough of my complaints. I should have been thankful for what I have. I know that. Sometimes, it's just getting on my nerves that I couldn't control it. And I hate myself for being so selfless. For being insecure. For being stupid and reckless. For losing my balance of life. And I can't blame anyone but myself.

NOW, I SHALL FIND PEACE. I SHALL FIND MYSELF AGAIN. AND I SHALL SUCCEED.
JUST WAIT FOR IT.

No comments: