Thursday, September 15, 2011

Morning Prayer

Definitely, I don't want to set up a melancholic morning, at least not today since today is the last day of my internship in the so-called-largest PR Firm in the world. But Jubing Kristianto's Once Upon a Rainy Day just did. Every time I listen to it, my imagination wanders off to a peaceful state of mind, where I visualize all wonderful things: my dream, my great days in the office, my Singapore time, my ex and the chemistry we built together, or else.

I just want to thank God for such amazing opportunities and privileges I have been given thus far. I am a super melancholic person, with exceptional degree of melancholy. Yet, I am grateful, so grateful to be here, to be surrounded with awesomeness (besties, friends, colleagues, love). Oh Lord, thank you will never be enough.

Jubing, you just touch the deepest and the most fragile part of my heart (I am not exaggerating things). The beautiful sound and rhythm blew my anxiety away.

My weirdo morning prayer.

No comments: