Saturday, April 23, 2011

Ubin Island - Before The Moment Deteriorates



"Before the moment deteriorates.."

That was what Peter answered me when I asked him the reason why he uploaded all of the pictures in his camera just right after we reached home. Peter, Joseph, Adi, and I went to Ubin Island today. We have been waiting and planning for the trip such long time ago but just made it on this Saturday when it was raining in the morning which totally blew our hopes to go. Fortunately, Peter insisted to go and so there were we, spending the evening together.

I just love the relax ambience, you can feel the beauty of the nature. Yeah, I forgot to spill out that Ubin Island is some sort of a nature reservation for mangroves in Singapore. Compared to Indonesia, it might not be the best (Ubin), but they really made the best out of it. They tried to attract people through its advertising. Furthermore, I think the government also support Ubin Island to be one of its tourist destination. For this, I guess we should learn more from them.

One thing that kinda disturbed my excitement were the mosquitos. They left remarks after sucking your blood, hated it. Now the marks are just all over my body.

Nonetheless,
I love it!


No comments: