Saturday, April 16, 2011

I wish you all the best


I just went through our emails, those mails that we had sent each other during our treasure moments.
Not that it matters anymore, it just reminds me of the days we used to share.
The days where I felt like I would rather die beside you, instead of living without you.
The days where I thought I would never love somebody like I how I loved you.

Dear, it is true.
Impossible to me, to ever love somebody like I loved you.
But I should go on without you.
I have no idea if you are coming back again in a near distant future or anytime later.
One thing for sure,
I will cherish all of our memories forever.

Until I decide to marry someone, start a family, and raise my kids.
Until the moment I could possibly remember.
I will still remember you, and every second we had together.
It was just a blast, for me.
To ever have you in my arms, to ever love you sincerely and fully.

You were a present, and will always be.


Thank you babe.

I wish you love.


No comments: