Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Stuck In A Question


It always gets back to the question, “What is it that you want?” Yep, life is going to throw that question at you in many chances. You will determine everything based on the answer, like it or not.

Yet, it is a never ending question for me, for I keep on asking that to myself everyday, and probably there are plenty of people who do the same thing, even until they exhale for the last time of their lives. Some people just couldn’t find out, some who are lucky enough would find their passion throughout their life span and be happy – once they decided to go for it.

Even though I thought that I already know what I want, when some of my friends asked me that million dollar question, I would rather think again and confirm if whatever I say at that time is true. Tough, tough question it is, indeed.

I know I am very passionate about education, leadership, children, humanities, gender and other social issues; there are still gap between my dream job and whatever I am doing now. Question would be in many forms: “Are you sure what you are doing is what you are passionate about?” (just like what I have claimed so far), “Do you have more than one passion?” “Should dream job become a mere dream?” “Why is there mismatch between what you are passionate about and what dream to pursue?”

And yes, I might get lost in translation when trying to come up with the right answer. 

No comments: