Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Lost Without ....


People, or even I may question the quality of this relationship, but I can never deny how empty it is and how frustrating it can be when we are not together. He was just gone for one day, but I miss him much already, and I struggle much not to feel worried and stressed out.

I don’t know if what we feel towards each other can be called love, I forgot the definition anyway. I just know that we can be very good together in spite of our challenging differences. He always knows how to make me laugh, he knows my preference in many ways, he knows how to make me fall in love and he does that every time.

There are some big issues we face, and they are all rooted to different habits and upbringing, but deep down, we know we care for each other and we can be very comfortable together.

I really don’t know what may come in the future. I do hope we can sort everything out, but I can only be hopeful. If not, what else?

No comments: