Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Harsh Just Once

You can't always get what you want--- it was the conclusion over our discussion last time. Yes, the four of us, with our own adversities, challenges, yet united with the same passion for friendships --or maybe things I am not aware of. Whatever it was, it was amazing to see each other again despite the fact that ones needed to reflect back deeply after the conversation, and felt saddened by it -- just like what happened to me. Gosh, it was hard to have your friends bluntly threw harsh truth in front of your face. Yes, it was bitter like hell, but HEY, I do prefer that than if you talk behind my back, dude. Or even smile and simply leave without any explanation -- again, so disappointing.

So thank you, girls. You all filled my day :) especially beaides the red velvet :p

No comments: