Sunday, February 19, 2012

Dissatisfaction

Feeling lost, shackled, unhappy, and passionate-less definitely does not generate any sense of comfort in living. While experiencing that just right at the moment, plus watching Midnight in Paris, I am drawn to a more bitter level of excitement. I began to imagine life without rules, life without obligation, life without anxiety, and so on. And so forth.

Why should life be full of these craps? We are obliged to comply with certain criteria to sense happiness in life. Studying are compulsory to get our ass to a considerate degree thus we can work, get some money, buy stuffs, and be happy. But why these rules? Why these steps? Aren’t those stuffs burdening us all? Not to mention the thirst of accomplishment, of respect from people, of achievements, and other drives that only lead us to suffering?

Why can’t I be free? Why can’t I follow my heart? Why can’t I enjoy live my own way? I am more than tired to follow the common train of thoughts people think are right. Why can’t I be different?

No comments: