Monday, October 31, 2011

Certainty

At the end, it is certainty that kills me. It sucks my blood till I could no longer think rationally. And it was started when I realized that I was not sure of what I was doing at the moment. I was not sure of my feeling either. All I knew was that I was trapped in a crossroads where no signs available to arch me somewhere.

I have been investing my time, energy, effort, almost everything to this one person, including my ego, if ever. Yet, no apparent result, probably not yet. But still, I am afraid it was for nothing.

It might be an enjoyable journey for some, but not for me. I want that certainty. I need stability over my life. And this is surely killing me. I hate complaining for nothing. I want him to be honest and be firm. Stop playing around, would you please? I am suffering in here.

No comments: