Friday, August 29, 2008

help me please

hari ini gw pergi sama katherine, ke pameran foto di antara. Makkah Final Destination. Lumayan lah, not too good, not too bad..
pulang dari sana kita ke pasar baru, terus ke gramed liat2 buku, terus pulang. katherine pulang naik bus, gw naik busway.
di sepanjang perjalanan i can't keep my head off thinking about someone, i believe you know who.
i'm in total confused now. off balance.
i don't know what i'm doing, i don't know what i'm doing this for.
argh.
i feel lonely. tremendously alone.
i kept thinking about someone.
someone i can rely on. someone i can lean on, depend on.
share my life with.
but he is missing now.

i'm totally alone.
i tried to feel his heart next to me, but i feel he has flown too far, to a place i can't even reach.

my heart was crying. loud. but no one could never hear.
it was deeply hurted.

but still, i don't know what i could do with this.
survive? or leave it now?
to be honest, i don't wanna quit.
if i could, i will struggle, and fight for this. but i will still need my pride.

argh.
argh.
argh.
argh.
argh.

No comments: