Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Disease?

Today turns out to be beyond my expectation. I woke up with no idea what I should do to be okay. Feeling lost is like my daily meal, so, waking up without having ideas in mind is just another day to me.

So, I spent the entire afternoon with my bestie, laughing on a lot of things, having a quality time together. The rest of the evening was with someone relatively new yet certainly has a big heart to handle me. 

Surprisingly, the topic was exactly the same. Mostly, it's all about him. 

Ck ck ck... I wonder how guys can fill up a room that big in your heart till you can't even stop talking about him, even in different occasions with different companies.

And so I realized what a liar I was. I was wrong to think that I'd be okay to let the relationship end. I was totally wrong. The fact that I spent so long just to talk about him, and definitely think about him, I can tell I care much. Beyond what words can explain. Seriously.

Now, I feel rather pathetic. Is it a girl's disease? Or it's just me? Because I know guys don't waste time doing the same thing. At least the guys I know.. (the mature ones) 

No comments: