Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Spesial (Bukan Nasi Goreng)


My friend once said how much I liked to sabotage myself –a fact that I could not deny however bad I want to. Yes, I can be very ungrateful about any situation, including one romantic relationship. Who doesn’t want a perfect life? I do dream of someone that can see me everyday, that can make me laugh every single time, that can always be there whenever I need, feels the same excitement & loves me wholeheartedly. Someone that can act beyond just boyfriend, but a companion, a best friend, a father even a son.

I can be very ungrateful that I forgot how lucky I am to meet this special man, a very nice, tolerant, smart and loving man. Well, he's got his own way to express his feelings, sometimes he's just way too rational he started being insensitive to my swinging mood. But hey, isn't it unbelievable? The fact that I, a very picky person, can get along easily with this person. And again, he's a very special person, for sure. A man of discipline and hard work; a man of tolerance and logic; a selfless family man who is determined to bring happiness anywhere he is around. Real gentleman who is smart yet very humble at the same time. 

I am still surprised to the fact that we got together just quickly. He's been different to the kind of person I desire, but he is indeed a better gift. He would pick me up at 1 am in the morning just so that I could go home safely. He is the kind of person that got confused when I skipped dinner (because I was actually waiting to have dinner together). He would brainstorm with me whenever I have doubts and "situation" even after 15 long hours of working. He would honestly speak up what he has in mind, yet still in an extremely polite, acceptable way. Such a sweet, sweet guy. The kind of guy who would spend holidays with me but still make time for his family at the end of the day. 

So, in times when I miss him much but he's busy, I would just remember how extraordinary this person is, how, in his unique way has brought the best in me. 

No comments: