Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Not Yet

I will be lying if I never think about marriage. No, this is not about me wanting to get married. That, all of my buddies know how badly I wanted to get married since I was still in high school. This is something different. This is me thinking of 'us' getting married. Yes, in just such short period of time. I just know him perhaps 6 months ago? And yes, we  got together just recently.

Yes, it's too early to tell. But I know for sure I don't date for fun. I never did. I am just so happy with what I have right now. I am happy with him being so tolerant, being so clever yet humble, being so helpful and fun, being so gentle and mature.

Yes, the 'L' word never came out of his mouth. Yes, he sometimes is too rational and insensitive. But I am blown away by his genuineness and sincerity. S, I am a big fan of yours. 

Tell me how to ask for more? I just wish that it will last.. Hopefully.....f.......?

No comments: