Monday, June 10, 2013

Idols


It is amazing to see how people find their own unique ways to reach the same goal. Suddenly, I realized that we have different pathways to meet our idols, great people of the nations, or even those of global caliber. Though, I am not saying that meeting them is definitely the goal of everyone, but that is one achievement we will be proud to admit, isn’t it?

So yes, Boni has his own way to reach notorious people in the planet. He became academician but also political observer. Not only a to-be president but high officials, even ministers.

My junior at campus, Donny, updated his bbm’s display picture to the portrait of his day-to-day career as Master of Ceremony, where he got the opportunity to meet not only celebrities, but also bureaucrats like Ahok.

Jovi, one of my besties, rocked the world by becoming involved in a lot of beauty pageant activities. Last time, she hit Miss Scuba Diving International as the first runner up. There, you could imagine how she grabbed her chance meeting famous local people, or even from abroad.

Some others like Evrin, became journalist, a profession that definitely allows her to actually go some fancy places, interviewing a bunch of elites or merely great people.

Question is, what about me? Well, I am trying to figure my way out of here, actually. I can be Miss Boni, going everywhere with him and meet politicians or else. But is that who I want to be? I don’t know. However, I’ll try to find my own path.


No comments: