Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Conspiracy


Call it a conspiracy, but today I met Amel after decades. It is worth the name, conspiracy, for I was shocked with our conversations. Never have I thought, we would discuss such things, even I never knew such things exist. Apparently, they do exist and she got through. 

She got through what I have been through for a while. She was in the typical relationship like I am, for four years, but she successfully got out. She was in the same psychological state, same brutal attempts, even worse. Yet, she survived. 

So, when it comes to one's strength, I am certain that she is the one to look for. I did hear some touching stories, but what she experienced was very close to mine, that I couldn't imagine how she got through. But again, she did. So I will be too. I can too. 

Her advises and learning lessons got to my blinded eyes. She taught me about the courage and determination a girl should have. Aside of all problems, she knows I can be a strong woman. 

Thank you, my dear sister. I am going to hold on. I know I can count on you too :)

No comments: