Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The Oddity of Me


Honestly, I never know how broken I am till fairly recently. Apparently, I am more than just completely broken. Torn, hurt and full of negativity, I have grown such a bad attitude that annoyed so many people, especially him. Occupied with tons of questions in my mind, I began to develop an idea of what might be the reason I acted like a child that resulted in the title of this posting.

Yes, I found out, I have this oddity inside of me, in which I have numerous contrasting characters residing in my body. I can be very childish, yet mature. I can be very strong, but at the same time very weak. I can feel so pumped and energized while I also feel discouraged. To say I have multiple personality might be too farfetched, although this thesis is somehow going there.

Okay, now I am confused. Perhaps everyone is. I realized previously that I somehow show bipolar disorder syndrome, but I don’t think so anymore. The overlaying background is actually that I am independent in nature. I worked very hard to be where I am now. I experienced a lot of things to be knowledgeable.  But, when it comes to guys, I just lost my rationality. I become very emotional, if I can’t call it irrational. I suddenly become so weak and lame, I dare to sacrifice everything I have to just one person. This has been going on for so long, I suppose.

The strong Gadis, the independent Gadis, swiftly changes into someone she barely knew, a very different person that can be easily persuaded, but most importantly drown into feelings, and feelings only. Not a good sign, though.

What can you say? That’s my weakness. It is similar to what happened to Samson anyway, when he met Delilah. He just couldn’t stand her, in a positive way. He fell for her. That occurred to me too. Whenever I found someone I love badly, I think of nothing but him. Until today, I don’t know if it’s a good or bad thing.

With the devastation that came along, of course it’s not a good thing. Yet somehow it shows how devoted I am to someone, how sincere, and how deep the love I have for the special man. Oh, I wish he would notice.

So, I don’t even know whether I should stay single or should I be with men, since they are “dangerous” to me. Another confusion.

Honestly, all I ever want was to be understood, to be accepted for who I am. Don’t ever ask me if he did that, though, because I am not certain. 

No comments: