Monday, May 6, 2013

Heartache

I have always thought that I am an easy-to-please woman. It's really easy to make me happy. Make suprises, pop up in my house, bring flowers, or anything fairy-tale-like. Call me cheap or low or anything you want. But, I love those romantic cliche. 

It's been a while that we have been together. Numbers are unimportant to me, but it's been a while, really. Under that assumption, is it too much for me to expect him to know what I want, know my habit, know what I like and what I dislike, and everything else about me? I mean, how hard is it to do so? Even I call myself transparent, because you can see mostly everything so easily within. I am expressive, that's what everyone said about me, and that's true, you would know what I felt inside whenever you see my face. 

My questions then, why is it so hard for him to understand me? Isn't it supposed to be easy? Especially after all the time we've been through, all the time we've fought, and all the time we've shared? Come on, it's not hard at all. Why did you never come at time when I need you most? Why did you never cheer me up the way I wanted you to? 

Okay, perhaps I sound so demanding. But hey, I know what he wants, and I do what he wants. Almost every time. I tried my best not to disappoint him. The only time I failed was whenever he badly responded me. So I burst. Hey, that's not what I'd plan. I would always be nice unless it's my period or unless you start the fire. Why still it be hard for you to take care of my feelings?

No comments: