Saturday, November 10, 2012

Not a Very Good Saturday

I know I have been gone for too long. Well, life has been hideous, I can say. Mmmm, someone will scold me for being ungrateful (or too many people will do), but what am I supposed to say? Life was full of ups and downs, even until today. 

As you can see, today is the peak -perhaps. Since, I finally decided to write it down, there must be something. Yes, you are right. I just ran for a blood test early this morning and I found that I had too much cholesterol in my blood. Yes. This early. I am 21, and I had TOO MUCH of cholesterol in my blood. Not a great news, indeed. In fact, it was the opposite. 

Probably that news came just fine to some people, but not to me. Really, since when a 21-year-old-young adults got to face the risks of stroke, heart attack, and such and be happy with it? Come on. I eat just fine than most of my OLDER colleagues at the office, but I came out ill? How could that happen? Seriously? 

Okay, here's the thing. I have been so stressed out, having my boyfriend pushing me hard due to the fact that he doesn't like me working in a very tight working hour, get home exhausted, no energy for skype-ing, and get emotional very easily - while I don't really like what I am doing either. Life sucks? I can say so. 

Come on, I know it in my heart beat that I should be grateful for what I have, that I should be thankful, and be close with God because of the blessings in my life, but I guess I deserve some time to complain as well, right? Seriously, what is it with people? I am happy to be me in one hand, but I am not delighted at all with my shortcomings and that is just fine. It doesn't mean anything. Or yes, perhaps it means something but please give me some minutes to deal with this, okay?

Gosh, I guess I become the old-complaining-me again. Oh, I hate it!!!!!!!! 

No comments: