Monday, October 8, 2012

Love? Or Else?


Of all the differences we have, there is only one thing we have in common: stubbornness. Then, it only leaves us with one thing to stay together, among thousands of reasons to separate: love. 

I am just tired of your doubt in me. I just want to be trusted, and accepted for who I am – a thing that I supposed you never did, because perhaps I really am not the one for you, as you said. You wanted somebody else, and I am not that somebody. I am not the one who can make you happy, I am not the one who can take care for you, give you the attention you need, understand you, and discuss things with you.

Now, I am in despair. I am used to it, but not today, and not yesterday, and not the other day. It is killing me now. It created a big hole inside, empty, and dark.

Is it love? Or is it only ego? You left me wondering. Why can’t we be nice to each other? Why can’t we be just like another couple that share love and be happy, who can accept each other for what they really are? Will there be a light at the end of the tunnel?


“It is darkest before they turn the light,” people said. I hope it’s true. 

No comments: